An online order can be cancelled before the start of the show. This is possible in several ways.
- You can cancel your order in your ‘Mijn Pathé’ Cancelling orders is only possible on our website and not with the Pathé App. Except for orders that were purchased with Pathé Vouchers, Pathé Vrijkaarten and Bioscoopcadeau (compleet) giftcards.
- Another option for cancelling your order is to contact Pathé Customer support.
You can contact Pathé Customer support through the following channels.
- The contact form on our website.
- Our social media. (Twitter and Facebook)
- The Pathé Live Chat on our customer support page.
- Telephone 088 – 51 52 000, available daily from 09.00 to 23.00.
Tickets purchased in the cinema can only be cancelled at the cash register of the cinema. The tickets must be intact. For these tickets you won’t receive a refund, for each ticket you’ll receive a Pathé Vrijkaart, which is a complimentary ticket.
Tickets for showings that already have taken place can not be changed or cancelled. It is also not possible to get a refund or a Pathé Vrijkaart.